GOLDEN HOUR LIGHTROOM PRESET
SINGLE GOLDEN HOUR LIGHTROOM PRESET suitable for the desktop versions of Adobe Lightroom + a SINGLE GOLDEN HOUR LIGHTROOM PRESET suitable for the free mobile “Lightroom CC” app
GOLDEN HOUR LIGHTROOM PRESET (GERMAN)
SINGLE GOLDEN HOUR LIGHTROOM PRESET suitable for the desktop versions of Adobe Lightroom + a SINGLE GOLDEN HOUR LIGHTROOM PRESET suitable for the free mobile “Lightroom CC” app.
The Lightroom preset has been specially created for images with sunsets. It can be used with JPG images as well as with RAW formats.
The filter offers a great basis for making your photos unique. Since every photo has different requirements (colours/light), the filter will have a different effect. After applying the filter to your image, you can customize your images as you like. For example, to be able to adjust the skin color, you can change the brightness and saturation in the “Orange color mix”.
The download link for the Lightroom Preset will be sent to you by email immediately after receipt of payment (also check your SPAM folder).
In this video you will find instructions on how to import the Lightroom presets into the Lightroom desktop version.
You can import the mobile Lightroom presets to your cell phone and then into the Lightroom app as follows:
1) Download the app – Download the free app “Adobe Lightroom CC” onto your smartphone.
2) Sign in – Sign in to Adobe in the app. Signing up is completely free and fast.
3) Download Presets – Get or borrow a computer that you can use to download the Lightroom presets. You will receive the download link immediately after receipt of payment. Once downloaded, open the Mobile Presets folder.
4) Transfer to your phone – Now you need to send the files to your phone. This can be done either with AirDrop, iCloud Drive, DropBox or by email. I find AirDrop the most convenient. Don’t be surprised if the files on your phone just look white, this is completely normal.
5) Create Folders – After that, open the “Lightroom CC” app and create two folders. You can name one “MIAMIWI Presets” or something similar and you can save the other folder under “My Photos”, for example. Now import the presets into the “MIAMIWI Presets” folder. This is easy to do by clicking on “Camera Roll” in the lower right corner and then selecting all DNG files. Now do the same with the Photos folder and import the photos you would like to edit.
6) Apply Presets – In the “MIAMIWI Presets” folder you now need to copy a filter that you would like to use. You do this by pressing the three dots in the top right corner of a preset of your choice and then clicking on “Copy Settings” . Now go to the “Photos” folder, click on the three dots in the top right corner again and this time select “Paste Settings” .
Now you can adjust the picture individually and you’re done with the editing.
The whole thing sounds more complicated than it is, because it’s really super easy and fast!
If you have any questions, you can always contact me directly via Instagram .
I’m really looking forward to seeing your pictures with my presets. Feel free to send me your before and after pictures or share them on Instagram using #miamiwipresets .
And now have fun with it!