My experiences with HelloBody products
HelloBody develops and produces its products in Berlin. All products contain only natural ingredients, are mostly vegan and what I personally think is the best that the they were not tested on animals!
My experiences with HelloBody products, which I was allowed to test:
- HelloBody Coco Clear Detox Maske: The mask contains healing mud, binds pollutants and transport toxins to the outside. The mask smells very delicious of coconut and can be spread well on the skin. Besides, it is very productive. It does not become friable and my skin does not itch during or after use. Unfortunately, I have a tendency to perio-dermatitis and tolerate only a few cosmetics, so I was happier to have had no problems with my skin during and after use. Instead, my skin felt cleansed and fresh.
- Coco Cream Body Butter: The Body Butter is said to contain the miracle drug Cupuaçu from Brazil, as well as antioxidants. I have not used such a rich cream for a long time. Right here in Mexico there is not much choice and what is sold here is frankly scrap. I’ve tried many creams that made the skin greasy and not absorbed. Nevertheless, the nourishing effect remained. This body butter smells like coconut and is absorbed directly. The skin immediately feels soft and well-groomed.
- Coco Slim Body Oil: The 100% natural coconut oil is designed to tighten the skin and prevent cellulite. It should be so effective that it can help against stretch marks. This oil, too, what a surprise, smells of coconut. Despite its consistency, the oil penetrates quickly into the skin and the skin feels soft and supple. Whether it will actually tighten the skin, that I can only tell you in a few weeks.
- Coco Glow Coffee and Coconut Body Scrub: The body scrub contains a mix of coffee, coconut oil, salts and oils. This is to achieve a thorough peeling effect and to provide the skin with moisture. I think the packaging is a bit unwieldy, but the smell of the peeling is the blast! It smells like a mix of coffee and coconut. The exfoliation is ready to use and can be applied to the skin immediately. Since I can not sit still long, I spent the time of interacting with tidying up a few things and doing the dishes. To my delight, the scrub did not crumble the apartment, it remained good on the body. After I washed it off, the skin felt clean and well-groomed. The water bubbles off a bit, I think that’s because of the oils contained in it.
- Coco Rich Lip Balm: To repair dry skin and provide a silky feel. Also this product smells very delicious of coconut and you can really feel directly a silky film on the lips. The product has remained surprisingly long on my lips despite repeated drinking. I will apply it in the future before going to sleep, because this lip care is really very rich.
I have to admit that I have become a fan of these products and will buy them again. I love the smell of coconut and the nourishing effects of natural ingredients convinced me. I have a very sensitive skin and just because I spend a lot of time in the sun, because I live in Cancun, I have long been looking for a suitable care. If you feel like trying out the products, you can save 20% on the whole assortment of HelloBody with my code “miamiwi”!